For the salad
- 4 handfuls Baby spinach
- 2 Endives
- 2 Pears
- 1 Shallot
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 12 sprigs Chives
For the maple dressing
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
- 1 tea spoon Grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Roast the nuts for a few minutes in the oven.
- Finely slice the endives.
- Mince the French shallots.
- Mince the chives.
- Break the blue cheese with your fingers.
- Make fine slices of the pear at the last minute.
Maple dressing preparation
- Combine all the ingredients and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place a bit of salad at the bottom of your Lock&Lock Easy Match 750 ml / 25 oz Square Container.
- Garnish with nuts and cheese.
- Add the pears.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette when ready to eat.
- You can always use another type of cheese to garnish the salad and make nice slices to place on top!